We have an important announcement for you today.
QURAS has decided to implement an IEO on September 30, 2019.
QURAS will conduct the IEO on the IDCM exchange.
About IDCM Exchange
IDCM is a global exchange based in Hong Kong, and one of the top global crypto-asset exchanges. IDCM has one of the largest volumes out of over 300 exchanges according to the CoinMarketCap, with a volume of 16 million USD in the last 30 days.
IDCM website: https://www.idcm.io
QURAS will be recognized all over the world by this IEO. The time has come for a blockchain that implements the world’s first fully anonymous smart contract.
We look forward to your continued support for QURAS.
For more details stay tuned, we will share it all when the time comes.
What is IEO?
IEO is an abbreviation for Initial Exchange Offering. It is a method of raising funds using a crypto-asset exchange.
Since the project will be reviewed from the exchange, investors will have the opportunity to invest in higher quality projects than traditional ICOs. In addition, the project can acquire new users of the exchange.
Information about QURAS
- Website: https://quras.io/
- Twitter (English): https://twitter.com/qurasofficial
- Twitter (Japanese): https://twitter.com/qurasofficialjp
- Telegram Group (English): https://t.me/QurasOfficialGroup/Telegram
- Telegram Channel (English): https://t.me/qurasofficial/Telegram
- Telegram Channel (Japanese): https://t.me/QurasOfficialCH_JPN