Quras is seeking a Technical Writer to join our team.
Our mission is to bring Privacy 2.0 to the crypto industry, with secret contracts and a large number of privacy options that can be used by the user’s preference. As we continue to grow at a fast pace, we need to find the best talents in the market.
As a Technical Writer, you will write content seen by experts in the industry as well as our investors. You will review, edit, and improve technical documents and articles written by our team.
- Writing content about Quras network with a focus on the cryptography, blockchain and other technology.
- Reviewing, editing, and improving technical texts written by our team.
- Working closely with the development team.
- Working as part of a team to ensure we have fantastic written content to present to our community.
- Contributing to technical articles, blogs, guides, and other pieces of content.
The ideal candidate
- Has excellent verbal and written skills.
- Has extensive knowledge about cryptography, blockchain and other technology.
- Understands writing should be your passion.
- Has the ability to learn quickly and figure things out, even if you don’t have experience in a specific tool or topic.
- Has exceptional grammatical skills.
- Has the ability to create technical guides at different skill levels and in a logical, comprehensive way.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of equivalent work experience.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field preferred.
- Must have a passion for helping people grow and learn.
What’s in it for you?
- High compensation
- The possibility of full employment
- Flexible schedule
- Satisfaction of helping others grow and learn
- Opportunity to work with a really exciting, fun team
We believe in the curiosity to learn, the vulnerability to try, the persistence to succeed, and the strength of the community. If our mission speaks to you then you are most welcome to apply. Help us change the world!